Protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers, our business partners and the natural environment is a core value within KRONOS. We are committed to conducting our business in ways that provide all personnel with a safe and healthy work environment.
Senior Management expects local facilities to produce our product safely with no harm to the environment. Specifically, this policy requires the following of every KRONOS business globally:
- Continuously improve to eliminate employee injuries by making the workplace free from hazards and unsafe actions. Using leading indicators and our thoroughly analysis of hazards and unsafe actions are our keys for success
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements and the policies, standards and practices of the corporation;
- Establish safety and environmental goals and the business plans necessary to achieve these mandates;
- Provide accurate and timely measurement and reporting of performance;
- Implement and periodically evaluate EH&S Management Systems in order to reduce risks and continually improve the effectiveness of our EH&S processes;
- Integrate safety and environmental considerations into investment decisions, the design of services and products, and in dealings with suppliers and contractors;
- Require all employees to adhere to these standards and provide management commitment of the means and resources necessary to lead, support, monitor and maintain accountability for implementation of this policy.
In all of the above, we seek and expect the involvement and contribution of our employees and business partners while striving for continuous improvement.