Welcome to the KRONOS websites.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit the Sites, we may collect different types of information from or about you depending on how you interact with the Sites:
- As a visitor to the Sites, you may choose to provide us Personal Information, which is information that can be used to uniquely identify you, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address. You may provide us your Personal Information when you, for example, request investor relations information or contact us through the “Contact Us” pages of the Sites.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information and Usage Data we collect from or about you to help us provide and support the Sites and our business. This includes:
- Providing you with information you request, such as investor relations information;
- Relaying information and administrative announcements about the Sites, products or our company, including any changes
- Administering the Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- Improving the Sites and ensuring that the Sites’ content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices.
When you submit Personal Information on the Sites for a specific purpose, we will use that Personal Information for that purpose only, unless you otherwise agree or as required by law. If we are required by applicable law to obtain your consent prior to using your Personal Information for any purpose, we will obtain your consent for such purpose before using your Personal Information in that way.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS
When you submit Personal Information through the Sites, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries among KRONOS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents. Such information may be stored and processed in another country that may not provide the same privacy protections that your country provides. Such transfers may involve the transfer of your Personal Information from countries within the European Economic Area to countries outside such area. By submitting data on the Sites, you explicitly consent to these transfers.
DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track: Certain browsers offer a “do not track” (“DNT”) option that sends a signal to websites a user has visited to communicate the browser’s DNT preference setting. We do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to the Sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted. For more information about DNT, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
We do not send unsolicited marketing or other promotional e-mail to you or other visitors to our Sites. We may e-mail you without your prior consent to respond to requests from you and to engage in other communication that you have authorized or that we have determined necessary to serve you and our customers more effectively.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not use information collected from this Sites for direct marketing purposes, nor do we distribute or sell your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties for the purpose of allowing them to market their products and services to you. However, we may share your Personal Information with others in the following circumstances:
- With our vendors or service providers: We retain third party vendors, service providers and sub-contractors to help us operate our business and the Sites. We may share your Personal Information with these vendors, service providers and sub-contractors for them to provide you services on our behalf.
- With corporate affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our corporate affiliates in order to operate and manage our business.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have the right to limit the disclosure of your Personal Information to certain third parties. For more information, see YOUR CHOICES below. Please note that we may be required to disclose your Personal Information to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have certain rights with regard to the Personal Information we collect about you:
- Opting out of marketing emails: If we send you a marketing email, you may (at any time) opt out of receiving these communications by contacting us (subject: Opt Out Request) or using the unsubscribe mechanism offered in our marketing emails. Please note that it may take a short period of time to update your preferences.
- Access, modification and other requests related to your Personal Information: Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights related to your information. Generally, you may request that we:
- Delete your Personal Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide the Sites to you).
- Change or Correct your Personal Data: You can also ask us to change, update or fix your Personal Data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of your Personal Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your Personal Data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your Personal Data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Personal Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Data and can ask for a copy of Personal Data to be provided in machine readable form.
To exercise your choices, or if you have questions regarding your choices, please contact us using the CONTACT US page on this Sites. In certain circumstances, including when required by applicable law, we will comply with your request. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request. There may also be a fee as permitted by law for providing the information to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. We do not direct the Sites at, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of 13. Consistent with the requirements applicable law, if we find that we have collected information from a child under age 13 without verifiable parental consent, we will remove the child’s personally information from our records.
We do not seek any sensitive information from you. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life or criminal record. We suggest that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature.
We take reasonable precautions to keep your Personal Information secure; however we cannot otherwise guarantee the security of transmissions of data over the Internet. Please take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information that you submit via other means, such as email, over the Internet and/or refrain from submitting Personal Information that you consider sensitive.
HOW TO CONTACT US